Saturday, May 26, 2012

Long day


It's been a long, tiring, but fun day.  It was Linoge's birthday, and he and his lovely lady wife came to visit Oleg, Miss D., myself and others.  We arranged a surprise party for Linoge, so I spent the morning shopping for goodies while Miss D. worked on her plane.  We got together with some other friends at Oleg's place this evening, and I think a good time was had by all.

That hasn't left me much time for blogging tonight.  Please amuse yourselves in the archives, and with some of the blogs linked in my sidebar, and I'll put up more posts when I wake up tomorrow morning.  I hope you're all enjoying (at least, all of my readers in the United States are enjoying) a relaxing Memorial Day weekend.

Peter

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Thanks for doing that Peter, I'm sure Linoge appreciated it!

Anonymous said...

Lady wife? What other kind of wife is there? :-P

Andrew