Thursday, July 7, 2016

On the ground at LibertyCon


We arrived safely in Chattanooga, Tennessee, this afternoon to attend LibertyCon this weekend.  After a brief shower, we adjourned to the City Café Diner for one of their spectacularly-sized and very tasty meals.  Lawdog's eyes bugged out at the amount of food on his plate, much to our amusement (this was his first visit to the diner).

At the moment a birthday bash for one of her sons is going on in Sarah Hoyt's room.  Writers and bloggers are congregating there, with many loud, happy and cheerful reunions.  Larry Correia and his lovely wife arrived a short while ago, to everyone's pleasure.  He's a very popular man, and deservedly so.

I'm very stiff after a two-day drive to get here, so I'm going to turn in shortly to rest my back.  I'll put up some more posts tomorrow before the convention gets under way.

Peter

4 comments:

Old NFO said...

And we're 0ff and running...LOL

Guncrazy said...

Welcome to Chattanooga, Peter! Hope your stay is a pleasant one.

Bibliotheca Servare said...

I swear I *will* make it next year, gosh darn it! In the meantime I'll just keep busy by turning slowly green. *scowls* lol, just kidding. Or am I? *evil laugh* heh, God bless! :-D

Steffen said...

I looked up the con schedule two weeks ago, and it sounded like a good time to me, Peter.

Sure would be nice if I could schedule in time for fun events like this in the future...